Monday, February 21, 2011

Does Ciprolex Help With Anxiety

I have a dream ...


'I steal' symbolically the title of a blog post from my friend's Pins, given that today, perhaps also because of the weather dancer by day, are immersed in my thoughts, short and long term. Thoughts that can not fail to include projects and dreams, some new, others hatched a long time, others just born with me.
and accomplice of these thoughts and 'the situation, the less rosy in Italy, with regard to the employee, who has never experienced special moments of happiness', but today more than ever is being systematically attacked by more' sides , undervalued, underpaid, mistreated and most people 'has more' and so forth ... I think it's time to try to 'break free' to free themselves from the yoke of the card, the weekly, the leave-when-you-can ', salaries decided by others, however, never proportionate to the task and the responsibility 'and especially unsuitable for the majority of cases the cost of current life. You can not 'live precarious! They can not do today's young people, can not we young a few years ago, not 'an acceptable condition of employment, if anything could be as' slavery 'modern', given the time and manner in which it is applied. thoughts and dreams, I said, or rather projects that many times, causing fatigue, or the repetition of everyday work situations, they could get lost in the fog, and sometimes you're lucky enough to be able to take them back, at times, many people , lose them forever ... And this unfortunate last chance 'and' who do not want that to happen to my dreams, projects and passions, which in addition satisfy me as a person, could, if they could take off as they should, become the activities 'in which to live, peacefully and in full freedom' and autonomy, without having to account to themselves and to the commitments made in person. But when it comes' the need to obtain information, or search for specific help, the road inexplicably gets an uphill struggle, as if to take leave not fly, as if to block off our perpetually. Well I do not mind the climb, and if 'must have to change gear, slow climb to the commitments that lead nowhere, and the fourth meshing with regard to the party with your project. For some now chasing the dream to live drawings and photographs, are the passions of a lifetime, and for many years I have been looking at all ways of putting them to good use, to be able to get into the profession. It 'difficult and more so' than ever, but I guess not impossible. We have no way to keep contacts with the world, what up to 15-20 years ago only possible by mail, but today the daily practice through the web. We have tools and programs that until a decade ago only professionals could afford more 'popular. What stops it? I think we are just ourselves that sometimes we focus too much thinking, and we create interiors of the blocks that inhibit creativity 'and the natural flow of things. Well, I hope, no, I WANT TO that in this there are 2011 blocks of any kind to curb the desire to finally emerge as an illustrator, designer, photographer and artist. are passions that I carry around a life, I always remember with a piece of paper and a pencil in hand, or with the first camera, taking snapshots of everyday life, and I think that a passion like this can not and should not end up in the cauldron of lost opportunities ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment