Google immediately activated a page useful resources in the wake of successes in Japan, where there is also the Person Finder service, of course, free and used by anyone to do in order to be able to request or give information about missing people in the earthquake or the tsunami that hit the Japan a few days ago.
and I 'is a possibility' to incorporate the service into their sites / blogs, so by having it available to as many links as possible. I now include it in this post, if you have a personal website, a blog, or web page, do the same, and 'something that costs nothing and can' facilitate contacts between those who unfortunately is in a disastrous situation.
and I 'is a possibility' to incorporate the service into their sites / blogs, so by having it available to as many links as possible. I now include it in this post, if you have a personal website, a blog, or web page, do the same, and 'something that costs nothing and can' facilitate contacts between those who unfortunately is in a disastrous situation.
0 comments:
Post a Comment