Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funbrain And Playground

"Full speed ahead"! Welcome



New chapter, or rather, a new volume, to complete what has been 'told to "Just Now" by Simone Perotti , with the release of volume "Full speed ahead."
Personally I was expecting for some time, I'm already 'reading, and I must say that I am completely in tune with the content. The revolution, the change must start individually, consciously, from within each of us. It 'no use complaining about things that do not, then if no one does anything to improve them individually ... and in this book the author focuses perfectly on the subject. To read at all, then think about what is really important, if some trinket in more 'at home, which costs money, work and effort, or, better, more' hours, days, time at liberty ', in which the available practice our plans, our ideas, to live life authentically, here, now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment