Saturday, December 25, 2010

Best Outboard Carb Cleaner

Devil of a chef! ^ ^



Since last summer, when we took advantage of an excellent offer to subscribe to Sky, (both on TV, the 'normal' now no c 'and' almost over 'anything decent ...), I started following the program' Hell's Kitchen ', a sort of reality-competition show that pits 14 or more' to get chefs to win a place by head-chef at an exclusive restaurant among the many managed by award-winning chef Gordon Ramsay.
And Chef Ramsay has made a TV special during the holidays 'season, which illustrates in a practical and straightforward, the implementation of all course menu for a perfect' Christmas.
this morning so I have tried in my small, unable to prepare the whole dinner (as we are for lunch and dinner with the family ^ ^), making breakfast 'Ramsay's Style', something less obvious than usual cap and brioche that much like the vast majority of Italians, but that makes zero energy in the early morning, and that rather heavy and not a little.
A simple recipe, but that 'it is really tasty: salty croissant, sliced \u200b\u200band toasted, top with slices of smoked salmon and' scrambled eggs', or scrambled eggs.
and I 'always like to try recipes from other countries, and I must say that going on vacation recently, in places where they were served breakfast buffet' international ', I more and more' appreciated the varieties' ingredients and gluttony that are served for breakfast, maybe instead of using products that are consumed by us in the two main meals, as in this case and salmon eggs.

back at Hell's Kitchen, I must say that after the season that was aired on Sky dubbed into Italian, I am passionate to the point that I've got all the previous seasons, in the original language. Apart from the character that made him famous surely, irrascibile and very spectacular in his performances, however, Gordon Ramsay and 'a very respectable chef with 21 years of experience, numerous awards, and many restaurants open throughout the world. Then reading his biography (yes, I got it on Amazon.co.uk, together with another couple of his cookbooks, really well done!), You can 'see as very difficult childhood, managed to pull off the energy to devote wholeheartedly to his passion for cooking, to open his first restaurant, and founded the empire that now owns.
His recipes, recipe, any present, are innovative, delicious, it makes you taste the dish before even seeing it completed, and his words, its movements in the kitchen really shines through his passion for what he does.
recently and 'ended the eighth season of Hell's Kitchen and official website of the program is already' announced the ninth for 2011! I can not wait to restart the show!
Open Hell's Kitchen please, let's go! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment