After years as a user of Nokia phones before, and Nokia smartphones later, given the stalling of the operating system simbian, which 'remained virtually at the stake (not to say it' ...), finally died this summer I meditated for a long time, and eventually I switched to a terminal Android . How many of you know, Android 's new operating system' made in Google ', open source, and at the moment, the only true rival to Apple IOS. I am not here to list the many reasons why I have not got an iPhone (a price on all the absurd!), But I want to start some post, absolutely random basis, regarding the applications most 'interesting that you can find on the market, and of course I'll have 'tested and used on my terminal, a beautiful Acer Liquid A1.
It 's a spectacular phone, primarily for the price most definitely' down any other phone of this range and quality ', then to the display, truly remarkable, capacitance, 3.5 ", which has a resolution of 800x480 and a defined by scream.
tecnomaniaci Here for a brief summary of the main technical characteristics of this terminal:
It 's a spectacular phone, primarily for the price most definitely' down any other phone of this range and quality ', then to the display, truly remarkable, capacitance, 3.5 ", which has a resolution of 800x480 and a defined by scream.
tecnomaniaci Here for a brief summary of the main technical characteristics of this terminal:
| Dimensions / Weight |
|
| Processor |
|
| OS |
|
| Camera / Video |
|
| Screen |
|
| Connectivity |
|
| Messaging |
|
| Web |
|
| Entertainment |
|
| Battery * |
|
| Services GPS |
|
| Connections |
|
How can 'see,' equipped with a 5 megapixel camera, but without 'flash-led (and this' one of the few flaws of this phone ..), it allows, however, in normal lighting conditions, the take pictures more 'than satisfactory.
The real 'heart' but 'is precisely the Android operating system, come to this model, the version' Eclair '2.1 (coming soon, apparently, the official release Froyo 2.2, in a short time ..), which allows very interesting performances.
Meanwhile there 'to say that with this kind of phones, designed specifically to exploit the web, and' duty of a data tariff with your service that lets you surf in freedom ', both for frequent connections and the applications used for updates and other, and because 'they were born just to take advantage of mobile internet'. I must say that if you are not interested in internet, applications, widgets, or anything else that requires the use of the network, but only to a normal use of the phone, these are not the terminal that you are looking for.
For those who, like me (^ O ^), use very often applications, electronic mail, Internet browser and whatever, Android and 'the right platform.
In the first month and a half of using this OS on my Liquid, I must say that I was really happy, and I'm continuing to find applications that I come in useful in more 'of a case, and almost always on the Market are free.
The Acer Liquid then the WiFi connection, which is essential when you are 'in the presence of your wireless network or any free hotspot, and has integrated GPS, which works great with Google Maps (already' installed) and enjoys the support of a large community of users and developers.
Soon a few reviews of the more 'interesting and helpful, always try on my Liquid.
The real 'heart' but 'is precisely the Android operating system, come to this model, the version' Eclair '2.1 (coming soon, apparently, the official release Froyo 2.2, in a short time ..), which allows very interesting performances.
Meanwhile there 'to say that with this kind of phones, designed specifically to exploit the web, and' duty of a data tariff with your service that lets you surf in freedom ', both for frequent connections and the applications used for updates and other, and because 'they were born just to take advantage of mobile internet'. I must say that if you are not interested in internet, applications, widgets, or anything else that requires the use of the network, but only to a normal use of the phone, these are not the terminal that you are looking for.
For those who, like me (^ O ^), use very often applications, electronic mail, Internet browser and whatever, Android and 'the right platform.
In the first month and a half of using this OS on my Liquid, I must say that I was really happy, and I'm continuing to find applications that I come in useful in more 'of a case, and almost always on the Market are free.
The Acer Liquid then the WiFi connection, which is essential when you are 'in the presence of your wireless network or any free hotspot, and has integrated GPS, which works great with Google Maps (already' installed) and enjoys the support of a large community of users and developers.
Soon a few reviews of the more 'interesting and helpful, always try on my Liquid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment